Hot Waxing Birmingham
We are very proud to now offer Mancine Ultrafilm Hot Wax
Mancine is one of the world’s leading body care brands with a reputation for excellence and innovation. All Mancine products are salon tested to be perfectly safe and effective. Mancine believes in organics, natural products and environment-friendly practices.
Mancine Ultra Film Pomegranate & Jojoba Hot Wax is a plastic texture wax with a superior grip. The wax has been blended with pomegranate scent and the soothing properties of jojoba. The wax is highly pliable and elastic, and glides smoothly on the skin upon application. Suitable for all skin types.
– Mancine hot waxes remove hair as short as 1mm so you don’t need to worry about growing your hair long enough for your next wax
– Mancine hot wax is Less Painful as it doesn’t pull the skin as much
– Great for Sensitive skin
(10% discount for 3 or more areas)
Lip and Chin £9
Side of face £8
Under arm £10
Half arm £15
Full arm £20
Feet and Toes £5
Half leg £14
Full leg £20
Full leg and bikini £30
Waxing Before Care Tips
– If you’re really worried about the pain, and haven’t had waxing before then take 1 or 2 paracetamol about 30-40 minutes before your appointment. This can help reduce the surface discomfort.
– Make sure your hair is long enough to remove completely from the roots, it should be at least 0.5 centimetres. If you’ve shaved the area within the last few weeks it might take a couple of waxes to get your hair into a cycle of growth that allows the most effective wax finish.
⁃ Exfoliate and moisturise 24 hours the waxing treatment for best results.
Waxing After Care Tips
– No sunbathing and sunbeds for at least 12 hours (have your waxing done at least the day BEFORE you go on holiday)
– No swimming in a chlorinated pool for 24 hours
– Same for spa baths or saunas or steam room
– Avoid applying any topical lotions for at least 12 hours (fragrances and other lubricants can cause a burning sensation)
– Also avoid touching the waxed area to ensure it remains bacteria free
– Use a tea tree oil based product to apply to the area for its anti-bacterial qualities
– Use a soft brush or exfoliating glove to gently buff the area every 2-3 days and moisturise – this is particularly important after about day 3 through to about the 10 day mark. It doesn’t need to be hard scrubbng, just a gentle exfoliation.
– Use a product like PFB to roll over the area after showering. This product contains lactic acid which helps ensure dead skin cells are buffed away allowing your hair back through the follicle opening
Note that the hot wax is used for facial, underarm, bikini and Brazilian/Hollywood areas making it less painful. Strip wax is used for the larger areas ie legs arms etc.