Lash Lift & Tint Halesowen
A lash lift and tint opens up your eyes and adds length and body to your lashes. A lash lift (also called lash perm) shapes and curls your lashes and offers a semi-permanent hold lasting 6 weeks depending on your lash growth cycle.
You can repeat the treatment but only after a minimum of 4 weeks, not before.
Lash Lift & Tint Price
Lash Lift & Tint £45
A lash lift is very low maintenance, however, a little extra care is important when it comes to the first 1-2 days after the treatment.
• Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hrs.
• Swimming should therefore be avoided for at least 24hrs.
• Don’t rub your lashes. Be gentle.
• You can use sauna or steam 1 day after the treatment, but these may weaken the effect of the lift, so rather avoid heat if you want long-lasting results.
• Do not use harsh products on your eyes/lashes.
• Don’t use make-up on your eyes for 24 hours.
• Avoid waterproof mascaras.
• Don’t schedule a facial appointment in the next 24 hours after your lash lift.
• You can wear makeup after your lash lift, but it’s best to wait for 24 hrs after your treatment. You won’t need mascara anyway!
FREE Eyebrow Tint & Shape with Lash Lift & Tint
*A sensitivity test is required at least 48 hours prior to treatment
What is a Lash Lift?
Lash Lifting is a semi-permanent technique using a safe, chemical process to break down the disulphide bonds of the hair to straighten or curl the lash, opening the eyes appearance and giving the look of longer, thicker, darker lashes.
Lasting 6 to 8 weeks, with an added tint to your lashes, you can also leave the mascara behind, a professional alternative to lash extensions.
How long will a Lash Lift take?
To apply your new lifted style, the Lash Lift procedure will take from 45mins to an hour, a little longer if you add on a lash tint, this gives your new lifted lashes the real wow effect.